Need help jumpstarting your child care business?

Connect to your local child care support specialist

Enter your ZIP code below to find your local child care resource and referral (R&R) agency. A child care support specialist there will work with you to provide guidance on receiving child care referrals and participating in state and local child care funding programs. If you are launching your child care business, check out the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP).

Call the statewide consumer education hotline

Call our toll-free number to speak to an information specialist who can answer your general child care questions, or connect you with your local resource and referral agency (available in English and Spanish)


Member Directory

To view a list of contact info for our member R&R agencies, click here.